Friday, August 12, 2016

Progress 10 - All eyes on me

I was able to find some spare time here and there, so I continued to increase the routine on drawing eyes. I'm still no creative mind so the most work was plagiarizing.
It's the second day off now and we're expecting guests again in the evening. That's why I post that in the morning (10 am). Knowing the guests, I have no idea how many days it'll take to recover.

These are the results:


I have to say that I'm pretty pleased with most of them.
The new pencils make it a lot easier. There are still moments when I'm in the flow and suddenly get to excited, resulting in drawing a thick line over the boarder. Cleaning up that mess is always tricky, because you don't want to ruin the whole piece.

The lack of visits of this blog gets me a bit down and a lot of questsion pop into my mind just as "is this interesting at all?". Even if that might be the case, posting results motivates me to continue to draw and to make progress. In the end you might consider this as documentation. Furthermore I'm doing this for myself. Showing off might be a funny idea, but clearly not at this point. Somehow far, far .. away from the current moment.

Jikane

No comments:

Post a Comment